Terms & Conditions
The parties to this service agreement are Spatents.com and registered suppliers using Spatents.com online wholesale trading platform. (Hereinafter referred to as "supplier" or "seller"). This agreement is a contract between you and the owner of the Spatents.com website (URL: www. Spatents.com，www.myprincess.com.cn) (hereinafter referred to as "SPATENTS") for matters related to the sale of SPATENTS brand products, please read this registration agreement carefully After you click the "Agree and Continue" button, this agreement constitutes a legal document binding on both parties.
(1) Whether you actually read this service agreement before clicking the "Agree and Continue" button, as long as you successfully file for the Spatents.com brand product sales process according to the Spatents.com brand product sales process, you and you The company agreed and signed this service agreement.
(2) This agreement does not involve legal relationships and legal disputes between you, your company and other users of Spatents.com due to online transactions.
Spatents.com has the right to formulate and modify this agreement or various rules from time to time as needed. If there are any changes to this agreement, Spatents.com will publish an announcement on the website to notify Spatents.com registered suppliers.
Article 1 Seller's Commitment
1) The seller promises to sell branded products on the SPATENTS platform www.Spatents.com as genuine products, without infringing any third party rights;
2) The seller promises that all the supporting documents and information provided are true, legal and valid;
3) The seller undertakes to bear all legal liabilities and losses arising from infringement of the intellectual property rights of others, the sale of imitations, or the flaws in the authenticity or effectiveness of the information and / or documents provided. The seller shall compensate for any losses caused to SPATENTS.
Article 2 The seller submits the brand sales qualification standards
Sellers must submit certification documents of brand sales qualifications according to their own conditions and corresponding to the following standards.
1. Independent brand
Independent brand sales must meet the following conditions:
1) The seller must be a S-level or above seller who has passed the real-name authentication. The real-name authentication status of the seller must be consistent with the trademark owner.
2) Provide brand registration certificate The intellectual property registration certificate shall be the official registration certificate issued by the national intellectual property bureaus, including trademark registration certificate, patent registration certificate, copyright registration certificate, etc. Intellectual property documents under application acceptance will not be accepted. If the intellectual property document is changed, an official certification document must be submitted.
2. Non-independent brands
1) The seller must be an enterprise qualified seller who has passed the real-name authentication (excluding individual industrial and commercial households). The seller ’s real-name authentication identity must be consistent with the authorized party on the authorization letter. Party's identity certificate, and the relationship between the SPATENTS account or the real-name certified company and the authorized party.
2) Provide intellectual property certificate The intellectual property registration certificate should be the official registration certificate issued by the national intellectual property bureaus, including trademark registration certificate, patent registration certificate, copyright registration certificate, etc. Intellectual property documents under application acceptance will not be accepted. If the intellectual property document is changed, an official certification document must be submitted.
3) Provide brand sales qualifications, including authorization certificates and purchase documents. (The seller must replenish the purchase documents for the past three months every three months. The purchase documents must contain the official seal of the supplier. If no new purchase documents are submitted after three months, SPATENTS will default that the authorization is invalid. The seller provides authorization The certificate or contract must contain the authorized company (authorized person), authorized company (authorized person), authorized scope, authorized validity period, authorized date, specific authorized brand and product details, and other relevant information. If the authorization file is not a first-level authorization, the relevant superior authorization must also be provided. The authorization certificate needs to be clear and unambiguous, and authorization at all levels needs to be consistent and accurate. Responsible and compensate all related rights holders and SPATENTS for all losses caused thereby.
4) Payment of brand authorization mortgage of 20,000 yuan. Selling other people's brand products must pay a brand authorization mortgage of 20,000 yuan. When the seller submits the information and initially passes the review, SPATENTS will send a notice to inform the seller to pay the brand authorization mortgage.
5) Other SPATENTS has the right to adjust the amount of brand authorization mortgage according to the actual situation of the information submitted by the seller or request the seller to make up for other auxiliary materials.
Article 3 Use of Brand Authorized Mortgage
If the authorization or purchase documents are updated, the seller should notify SPATENTS in time and submit the updated relevant documents to SPATENTS. If not notified in time, SPATENTS will deduct the deposit according to the seriousness of the situation. The deduction of mortgage includes two cases: full deduction and partial deduction.
1. Full deduction:
1) Provide false authorization information
2) The authorization was terminated midway but the SPATENTS seller was not notified of the above behavior during the course of operation. SPATENT will deduct all the seller's brand authorization mortgage and cancel the seller's brand sales qualification. Disqualified sellers will never be able to apply for brand product sales qualifications.
2. Partial deductions:
1) The types of products sold exceed the scope of the authorization
2) Sellers with formal authorization but selling counterfeit products, in the course of business, sell products that exceed the authorized range or sell counterfeit products, once found, the first deduction of 1,000 yuan, and give a warning penalty; second deduction 3,000 yuan, with a penalty of 7 days frozen; the third deduction of 5,000 yuan, and a penalty for restricted category operations; the fourth deduction of the remaining brand authorization mortgage, cancellation of its brand sales qualification, and Penalties for closing the account. Disqualified sellers will never be able to apply for brand product sales qualifications. If the seller's product is complained by the brand, the seller fails to appeal or the appeal is unsuccessful, SPATENTS will punish in accordance with the above rules. If the seller receives a complaint from the intellectual property rights owner or a third-party organization during the course of its business about the sale of infringing products, SPATENTS has the right to decide that the seller bear all losses caused to the relevant rights holder and SPATENTS.
3. Return and make-up of brand authorization mortgage
1) Refund Seller's application: When you declare that you will no longer sell the products of the authorized brand, or notify SPATENTS that the authorization has expired and you will no longer operate the authorized product, the mortgage can be returned by SPATENTS after verification and approval. SPATENTS clearing: SPATENTS has the right to clear the seller according to the fourth rule, and after the clearing, the remaining brand authorization deposit of the store will be returned to the bank account where the seller pays the brand authorization deposit.
2) Make-up payment After SPATENTS deducts the seller's mortgage according to the relevant rules, if the remaining mortgage is less than 15,000 yuan, the seller must make a make-up within 7 natural days after receiving the SPATENTS's notice of make-up. If the payment is not made on time, SPATENTS will disqualify the seller from selling the branded products and return the remaining mortgage to the bank account where the seller pays the brand's authorized mortgage.
4. Mortgage does not include interest
SPATENTS does not need to pay any interest to the seller for the mortgage deposit.
Article 4 Evaluation of the operating capabilities of sellers selling branded products
The operating ability of sellers with brand sales qualification cannot be lower than the average level of the platform.
1) The dispute rate or refund rate of products with brand qualifications exceeds the standard. During the operation of the seller, the dispute rate or refund rate of a single product with a brand qualification exceeds the average standard of the platform, and SPATENTS will delete the product.
2) The dispute rate or refund rate of the store is too high. During the operation of the seller, the overall dispute rate or refund rate of the store exceeds the average standard of the platform. SPATENTS will cancel the seller's brand sales qualification. Disqualified sellers will never be able to apply for brand product sales qualifications.
3) The rejection rate of products with brand qualifications is too high. During the operation of the seller, the rejection rate of a single product with brand qualifications exceeds the average standard of the platform, SPATENTS will delete the product.
4) The overall rejection rate of the store is too high. During the operation of the seller, the overall rejection rate of the store exceeds the average standard of the platform. SPATENTS will cancel the brand sales qualification of the seller. Disqualified sellers will never be able to apply for brand product sales qualifications.
5) Account closure due to other reasons. The seller closed the account due to other reasons during the operation. SPATENTS will cancel the seller's brand sales qualification.
Article 5 SPATENTS random inspection
SPATENTS will conduct random inspections on the shops that have obtained the brand qualification. Once the seller discovers the above violations in the business process, SPATENTS will be punished according to the corresponding rules.
Article 6 Measures for dealing with illegally sold brand products
If the seller has a violation of the above-mentioned rules for deductions or business capabilities, SPATENTS has the right to cancel its brand sales qualification, remove products that have obtained the brand sales qualification, and punish its account for closing the account. After the seller withdraws from the sale of brand products, it shall not apply for the qualification of brand product sales again within 90 days. The penalties imposed on sellers for operating branded products will be kept forever. After obtaining qualification again, the seller ’s original penalties will continue to accumulate.